Our website address is: https://life-comfi.com//
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. When placing an order in our store, we collect some data.
What data we collect and store
When you visit our site, we save the following information about you.
- Products you viewed: We save this information to show you products that you recently viewed.
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we use this information to calculate taxes and shipping costs
- Delivery address: we ask you to provide this address in order to send you the ordered goods.
If you choose to purchase from us, you will be required to provide information, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit card or billing information, and additional information about your accounts, such as your username and password. We use this information for the following purposes:
- sending you information about your account and order;
- responding to your inquiries, including requests for refunds and claims;
- payment processing and anti-fraud;
- creating your account in our store;
- compliance with legal requirements (for example, tax calculation);
- improving the range of our store;
- sending you promotional messages (if you agree to receive them).
If you create an account, we will save your name, email address, and phone number to automatically fill out the form when ordering in the future.
We usually store information about you for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we collect and use it. The exception is when we are required to store this information in connection with legal requirements. So, information about the system is stored with us for XXX years, in accordance with the rules of taxation and accounting. This information includes your name, email address, billing address, and shipping address.
We will also save your comments and the reviews you left.
Which team members have access
Our team members have access to the information you provide to us. Thus, both administrators and store managers have access to the following data:
- Order details: name of the purchased item, time of purchase and delivery address, and
- Customer information, which includes your name, email address, billing information, and shipping information.
Our team needs access to this information in order to fulfill orders, return funds, and provide you with support.
What information do we share with third parties
We share information with our partners who help us fulfill orders and services for the sale of goods. In particular, delivery services and payment processing.
We accept payments via Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data is transferred to Stripe. This includes information required for processing or execution, such as information about the total purchase price and payment details.